TRE ALTAMIRA will be exhibiting at the EAGE 2018 in Copenhagen
Full of activities for TRE ALTAMIRA at the EAGE Annual 2018!
We will be in Copenhagen (Denmark) from 10 – 14 June 2018 at the EAGE Annual Conference and Technical Exhibition. This premier O&G event presents the latest developments in geophysics, geology and reservoir/petroleum engineering in conjunction with top companies as well as innovative new players in the field, exhibiting their latest technology, products and services.
As a novelty this year, TRE ALTAMIRA is pleased to promote the workshop
“Remote Sensing for Exploration – Reservoir and Environment”
Sunday 10th June, 9:00 – 17:00
Room D │ Bella Center Copenhagen
The objective of the workshop is to illustrate cases and R&D projects on the applications of Remote Sensing in the O&G:
- Geological mapping, surface characterization and mapping, surface mapping for hydrocarbon prospecting
- Production and environment monitoring
- Surface deformation
- Surface hydrocarbon detection, seeps detection and mapping
- Hyperspectral imaging and processing
- Big data: processing and interpretation of large time series for exploration, production and environment
- Remote sensing in the exploration workflow
If you are interested in getting more information, please click on the workshop page here.
Do not forget to visit our booth # 725 and discuss InSAR solutions in support of: injection and production activities, reservoir management, regulatory and lease boundary compliance and field analysis, with our experts. As part of the CLS Group, we will be also hosting representatives from CLS to provide the complete range of services offered by the Group.
We look forward to seeing you in Copenhagen!